Thanks to everybody who entered my Mystery Giveaway. The winners (chosen by random.org) are: Anna, Joanne, and Vanessa. Please email me your address so I can send your prezzies asap.
For those who aren't lucky enough this time, it could be your turn the next time around. A company has kindly offered to sponsor a giveaway. Stay in tune! :)
Now, to more personal news. Forgive my long absence, being on the move means I haven't had enough time and opportunities to be in the blogosphere regularly. As of today hubby and I are still in-between countries. There are things outside our control that contribute to that. Hopefully we would be able to know more about our next destination sometime this month, God willing.
Am I nervous? You bet. Am I excited? Without a doubt. I'm grateful for having friends and family who are being (mostly) understanding and supportive through this transition period. One sentence to sum up what I'm trying to say: in God we trust.
Things to come:
- visiting Sephora stores in Singapore.
- reviews for MUFE Aqua Eyes eyeliners and mascara (as promised here).
- update of Post & Shame Challenge.
- more photos & travel stories.
- post(s) about music (I haven't forgotten your request, Anna).
- post about acne-busting products (nor have I forgotten yours, Clorivak).
'till next time!
Music the Vagabond