Aug 21, 2010

The Aromatherapy Company Tuberose Essential Soap Bar

Meet my new love: The Aromatherapy Company Tuberose Essential Soap Bar . This gorgeous smelling triple-milled soap is made in New Zealand. The packaging said, "This blend contains the Essential Oil of Rose Geranium, Tuberose (calming and soothing), Organic Manuka Honey and Organic Avocado Oil to nourish & soothe sensitive skin."

The claim must be true, it doesn't irritate the excema patch I have on my leg. Which is quite a good thing, considering most bar soaps dries out my skin. This big bar of soap (145gr) seems to be gentle and lasts a long time - I've been using it in the shower for at least 3 months.

I don't remember seeing the soap anywhere else, so I suspect that this particular scent has been discontinued. A quick trip to the website confirms my suspicion.

Blurb on the website: "The Aromatherapy Company products are 100% pure & natural. We use no sodium laurel sulphates, no artificial fragrance, no dyes, no parabens and no mineral oils. We do not test on animals and our packaging is 85% totally recyclable."

Verdict: Doesn't dry my skin + doesn't irritate excema + value for money = LOVE.

Ingredients: Sodium Palmate (PALM OIL), Sodium Cocoate (COCONUT OIL), Water, Sodium Chloride (SALT), Glycerin, Bran, Organic Manuka Honey, Organic Avocado Oil, Titanium Dioxide, Tetrasodium EDTA, Sodium Etidronate, Rose Geranium Essential Oil blend, Hydroxyisohexene Carbozidehyde*, Linalool* (*Natural ingredients of essential oils)

No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin
Creative Commons License
This work is licenced under a Creative Commons Licence.