Jul 18, 2013

Long Time No See!

Hello! I haven't been on the blogosphere for eons. Life had been throwing me curve balls by the bucket loads.
 
It's way past midnight where I am now, suddenly remembered that I had (still have?) a blog. Quick check on the long-neglected gmail finally brought me back here.
 
If anyone out there still remembers me, can you please give me a shout? You might just help to bring this blog back to life.
 
Teasers: I've relocated twice to other parts of Australia since my last post. And the troublesome baby-in-the-tummy has grown up to be a know-it-all 2 year old. Time flies faster than I can say "wrinkles"! :)

2 comments:

GlossQueen said...

Music! Welcome back! It's so great to see you, I'd love if you started blogging again. Am just about to email you xx

Anna said...

Of course there's someone who still remembers you!!! Sometimes, in the past couple of years, I've come here to see if you had perhaps reappeared...and here I am, on a Wednesday afternoon, sitting on the beach with my phone....and look who's back!! So happy! Will stalk you every day! I'm not sure how I will appear on this comment, bit yes, I'm Anna from Italy! xxxxxxxxxxx

Blog Widget by LinkWithin
Creative Commons License
This work is licenced under a Creative Commons Licence.