Jan 16, 2010

Better Than Cinderella

You've seen the pictures of Kereta Kencana. Now you can see pictures of other coaches kept at the keraton museum in Yogjakarta. According to the guide, they're mainly made in Netherlands, Germany, Yogjakarta, and Solo. All the coaches have their own special names. I didn't write down the names of the following coaches. Suffice to say looking at some of them made me wanting to be a princess! :)








Which one is your favourite? Sorry can't give you bigger pictures, it would have taken me forever to upload.

On a different tone, I had my first trip to Sephora in Singapore the other day. I'll tell you more about it next time.

4 comments:

nihrida said...

Can't really pick my favorite... All of them!!! I love that particular historic time... *imagines herself in a coach* <3

Anonymous said...

Oh wow! They are amazing!

AVY said...

Oh, those were the days... no global warming there.

Music said...

Some of them are actually still in use for special occasions like weddings, traditional celebrations, etc.

Blog Widget by LinkWithin
Creative Commons License
This work is licenced under a Creative Commons Licence.