Jan 12, 2010

What I Do With My Hands...

My hands aren't good for making music only, I love to do things using my hands. That includes cooking, baking, doing crafts, and doing household chores!! LOL. After some dilly-dallying, I'm finally feeling brave enough to show you some of the things I made in my spare time. Warning: it's my very first foray into this type of craft. Look away if you don't like them. Hehehe...

Necklace: silver beads on an adjustable leather string.

The next 2: hairclips decorated with natural & man-made materials. I used silver wire to tie everything together - no offense, stucked on glue are sooo last season! Hehehe...



What do you think?

Psst... I've officially made them a part of my Mystery Giveaway...

P.S. I assert my right as the designer & maker of the above items. I don't believe that immitation isn't the biggest form of flattery. Therefore: copying my ideas without my permission = stealing, punishable by your own conscience and also by law (they're copyrighted). 

2 comments:

Crystal said...

it's so nice that you can make stuff like that with your hands! i can only play or use makeup! LOL

Music said...

Thanks for your kind words, Crystal! :) Sometimes I find I'm stuck in a makeup rut, that's why I read beauty blogs: to get inspirations. Hehehe...

Blog Widget by LinkWithin
Creative Commons License
This work is licenced under a Creative Commons Licence.