May 27, 2009

Flu

Having my first flu in UK. I haven't been feeling well since Sunday evening. Yesterday it got worse. I had fever, my bones ached until it felt like they're breaking apart. I'm still unwell today. Honestly, I've started feeling sorry for myself, with hubby still jobless and us not having anywhere to live... :(

I do try to be positive, as I know there are others who are worse of. I'm attributing this negative feeling to the flu. I can't remember the last time I had a bad case of flu. I hope it's not swine flu or bird flu or whatever form of animal flu I'm having.

The good thing is, there's Sky1 and E4 on tv in our hotel room. Otherwise I would have been bored to death.

1 comment:

GlossQueen said...

I hope you feel better soon Music! I don't blame you feeling down, I'd feel the same way with nowhere to live and hubby out of work. I'm sending you lots of hugs.

Blog Widget by LinkWithin
Creative Commons License
This work is licenced under a Creative Commons Licence.