May 28, 2009

Chicken Pox!

I've been having fever, headache, body ache, and sore throat since Tues. Yesterday evening my back and decolletage felt itchy, I thought I was bitten by mozzies. Afterall it's mozzie season... This morning I discovered little reddish things on my arms and my back. Told hubby I was a bit concerned, as when I was a kid I didn't get a full-blown chicken pox, only on my chest. So we went to A&E at the hospital nearby. And yup, doctor said it is chicken pox. No wonder the body ache was the worst I've ever felt in years... So I've been sleeping a lot. I think I'm not getting worse, as the red dots don't seem to multiply much after this afternoon... (touch wood!)

I hope I get better quickly, as I don't like being sick... :(

1 comment:

GlossQueen said...

Oh no! I hope you get better soon!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin
Creative Commons License
This work is licenced under a Creative Commons Licence.