Dec 8, 2009

No7 Quick Thinking 4 in 1 wipes


I bought No7 Quick Thinking 4 in 1 Wipes when Boots had £5 discount voucher sometime ago. I wouldn't have paid the £6.50 otherwise, as to me cleansing wipes are just wipes that can't replace the job of a proper cleanser.

The blurbs on the webpage: "These gentle, fragrance-free wipes are especially created for your busiest days. No7's make-up wipes are enriched with Pro Vitamin B5 to moisturise and soften, plus natural extracts of Witch Hazel and Fennel to clear pores and leave your skin feeling smooth and fresh. ■Hypo-allergenic ■Dermatologically tested ■Fragrance free"

Well, the "hypo-allergenic" tag didn't go well with me, the wipes produced stinging sensation on my skin. Especially when used near the eyes. How am I supposed to remove my eye makeup and mascaras without being able to wipe comfortably near my eyes?! Those wipes are a bit on the small side, too.

Yes, I used the whole packet up to wipe my neck, purely because I don't like to waste anything. No, I won't be buying another one. It's not making it to my Christmas list either.

Verdict: an expensive face wipes that stings my skin.

Ingredients: Aqua, Cetearyl isononanoate, Ceteareth-20, Cetearyl alcohol, Sodium citrate, Propylene glycol, Foeniculum vulgare, Panthenol, Hamamelis virginiana, Phenoxyethanol, Glyceryl stearate, Glycerin, Citric acid, Methylparaben, Ceteareth-12, Disodium EDTA, Propylparaben, 2-Bromo-2-nitropropane-1, 3-Diol.

1 comment:

Anna said...

There are few beauty-related things I hate as much as stinging wipes, ugh! Cleaning your neck with them is a good one, I usually use bad ones to wipe the sink if my baby has been having fun with soap and water!! Oh, and I like your personalized image: "NOT.FOR.ME. Not this one anyway." Too funny!! xx

Blog Widget by LinkWithin
Creative Commons License
This work is licenced under a Creative Commons Licence.