Mar 12, 2009

Anti-Aging Perfume

I read about a perfume called AgelessFantasy that claims to be the world's first anti-age perfume. It promises to make you "smell younger and more youthful", camouflaging "older person's odour".

I can't comment on this as:
1. I haven't tried it.
2. I have no need for it, at least not yet.
3. My brains are still clouded by migraines.

So please read the article yourself (clicking on the name will link you straight to the webpage) and count this post as a quick intermezzo. I'll write more about my absence as soon as I feel much better. :)

2 comments:

trishie said...

I read another article about this perfume and was intrigued. I wonder if it's true though that smelling younger will make you younger??! Guess there's only one way to find out.

Anonymous said...

Anything has to be better than smelling old I guess?!...LOL..tho sometimes the mind is young but the body is not so willing!...LOL

Blog Widget by LinkWithin
Creative Commons License
This work is licenced under a Creative Commons Licence.