Mar 23, 2009

Kreativ Tag and Tardis

I've been tagged by GQ, the queen of gloss!

"List 7 things that you love, and then pass the award on to 7 bloggers that you love! Be sure to tag them and let them know that they have won. You can copy the picture of the award and paste it on your sideboard letting the whole world know...you are Kreativ"

To prove my creativity, I'm doing an alphabetical list. LOL.

7 things that I love:
A for Anything nice smelling.
B for Books - I'm a bookworm. When I was a kid my mum used to hide my books, she didn't like me reading while eating my dinner.
C for Cats. I hope we could adopt some in the country we're going to...
D for Discussions. I love to know what other people think.
E for Experiencing different places, food, and culture.
F for Family and friends.
G for God. Because He has loved me first! :)

7 bloggers/collection of blogs that I love:
The Beauty Brains
Kat






I don't think I can tag the collection of blogs. I'm feeling quite tired so if you see your name there please know that you've been tagged. :)

At the moment I don't want to think about moving, a bit fed up with everything... I wish I can just throw everything inside the Tardis and move on whenever I want, wherever I like. Hehehe...

1 comment:

trishie said...

Love your responses, and thanks for the tag! I'll put up my post when i get time.

Blog Widget by LinkWithin
Creative Commons License
This work is licenced under a Creative Commons Licence.