Sep 4, 2009

Big Flirt Thickening Mascara

I bought Big Flirt Thickening Mascara in 6 Fuchsia Fusion when I wanted a purplish mascara.

I like:
- the funky tube.
- the vivid fuchsia makes my dark eyelashes stand out prettily.
- the mascara adds a little bit of length and volume to my eyelashes, though not dramatic enough to produce a false eyelash effect mentioned on the blurb on the website.

The one thing that I don't like: it smells awful! Whenever I opened the tube the strong smell gives me headaches. It's not a "mascara going bad" smell, it's more like strong chemical-ey scent, if it makes sense. The smell has always been there since I got it from the shop. The only reason I haven't thrown it away is because the colour intensity is so good I couldn't bear to throw it away. Well, not yet anyway.

Verdict: I love the colour intensity, pity the strong smell puts me off. :(

Edit: hubby said the smell reminds him of very strong ink. As I couldn't stand the smell anymore it's in the bin as of today (16 Sept 09).

No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin
Creative Commons License
This work is licenced under a Creative Commons Licence.