Sep 19, 2009

I've Found My HG Hair Conditioner!

I know I'm on to a very good thing when I managed to finish up a 500ml bottle of product AND used it consistently for 9 months straight without switching to other brand. It's an impressive feat for a product because I normally like to try different products to make sure I'm not missing out on anything out there. :)

It's even more impressive because it's a "natural" product that's "vegan, using certified organic ingredients where possible, 100% natural botanical aromatherapy and formulated without animal ingredients or animal testing."

So here it is: my long hair is loving Al'chemy Macadamia & Wheat Protein Treatment Conditioner. It's supposed to be for "damaged hair & split ends or intensive care". My hair is fairly normal with only a tiny bit of split ends, I use the conditioner every time I wash my hair (2-3 times/week) - I suppose it counts as intensive care in that matter.

Personally I find that this conditioner does everything it says on this blurb: "The ultimate deeply repairing hair treatment combining cold pressed Australian macadamia oil to nourish the scalp and hair. The conditioner contains 2% wheat protein to help repair hair follicles and eliminate tangles. Your hair retains moisture, is revitalized and silky smooth."

I love the practical pump bottle as I don't like fiddling around with bottle tops in the shower. The yummy cardamom smell enhances my hair washing experience immensely.

Overall I'm very pleased with this beautiful find from my previous life in OZ. Thankfully it's also available in UK (as A'kin, not Al'chemy - not sure why) so I don't need to have withdrawal symptoms. :)

Verdict: I think I've found my Holy Grail hair conditioner! Enough said.

Ingredients: Aqua (purified Australian water), glycerin (botanical source), behentrimonium methosulfate (from GMO free rapeseed) (and) cetearyl alcohol (botanical source), hydrolyzed wheat protein (GMO free), macadamia ternifolia seed oil (cold pressed Australian grown), simmondsia chinensis (jojoba) seed oil (cold pressed Australian grown), soy lecithin (GMO free), glyceryl laurate (botanical source), sodium gluconate (from GMO free corn), potassium sorbate, citric acid (botanical source), fusanus spicatus wood (West Australian sandalwood) oil, cedrus atlantica (cedarwood) bark oil, lecithin (and) tocopherol (and) ascorbyl palmitate (and) hydrogenated palm glycerides citrate, elettaria cardamomum seed oil, syzygium atomaticum (clove) flower oil.

No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin
Creative Commons License
This work is licenced under a Creative Commons Licence.