Sep 8, 2009

GROWN Damask Rose, Black Pepper & Sage Shampoo

GROWN Damask Rose, Black Pepper & Sage Shampoo is another fabulous buy from my OZ stint. I've been using it for about 8 months now.

I almost gave this shampoo away as the first few times of using it I didn't like it, I couldn't get the shampoo to foam properly. I'm glad I decided to keep it. After trials and errors, I discovered that applying it on very wet hair produces plenty of foam.

Here's how I would normally use it: use 2 pumps to begin with, gently massaging it into the hair and scalp, rinse well, then repeat with another 2 pumps before rinsing everything away. My hair feel much softer and lighter when I do it this way.

I also use it to wash my makeup brushes to keep the natural hair soft. I have to remember not to use too much shampoo, otherwise my brushes feel too soft! :)

The gorgeous geranium scent reminds me of it's "sister" from the same brand: Geranium leaf, Bergamot and Rose-bud facial cleanser. The chic pump bottle is recyclable - LOVE!

Verdict: a good organic shampoo that keeps my hair soft, making my hair (and the bathroom) smelling gorgeous afterwards.

Ingredients: Aqua (Purified Water), Aloe Barbadensis (Aloe Vera) Leaf Extract (and) Matricaria Recutita (Camomile) Flower Extract (and) Rosmarinus Officinalis (Rosemary) Leaf Extract (and) Lavandula Angustifolia (Lavender) Flower Extract (and) Solanum Centrale (Bush Tomato) Fruit Extract (and) Camellia Sinensis (Green Tea) Leaf Extract, Cocamidopropyl Betaine (Vegetable), Hydrolysed Wheat Protein, Rosa Damascena (Rose Absolute) Flower Oil, Piper Nigrum (Black Pepper) Seed Oil, Polysorbate 20 (Vegetable), Pelargonium Graveolens (Rose Geranium) Oil, Salvi Sclrea (Clary Sage) Oil, Phenoxyethanol Citral (Vegetable), Geraniol (Vegetable), Citronellol (Vegetble), Linlool, Limonene (Vegetable), Sodium Hydroxymethyglycinate (Vegetable), Caramel (Vegetable).

1 comment:

Bijin Blair said...

I bet this shampoo smells good!

Awww... I'm suffering too!! I was sooooo tempted to buy a lipstick earlier :(

It's good that the both of us are sticking to rules so far lol

Blog Widget by LinkWithin
Creative Commons License
This work is licenced under a Creative Commons Licence.