Sep 11, 2009

Olive & Bergamot Body Lotion

Hurra, I've finally finished a bottle of Olive & Bergamot Body Lotion I bought from Superdrug back in April! :) I'm still sticking to my "No Buy" Challenge, so I can't really buy a new body lotion until I run out of all body lotion in my stash.

I can't seem to find the picture of the exact product, for an idea, the packaging is similar to the bottles (2nd & 4th items on the picture) - the body lotion comes from Superdrug's Natural range. A warning for die-hard "natural" products fans, ignore the name, it's not a true natural/organic product - it has paraffinum liquidum on the ingredients list!

For the price it's quite a good body lotion, it keeps my skin moisturised. The only thing I'm not keen on is the smell - the floral/citrus-ey scent reminded me so much of flowers (yellow/red/brown chrysanthemums?) used for funerals in Asia... That's why it's taken me that long to finish it.

Verdict: I quite like the texture, in the future I would buy a different scent though.

Ingredients: Aqua, Paraffinum Liquidum, Glycerin, Cetearyl Alcohol, Isopropyl Myristate, Glyceryl Stearate SE, Steric Acid, Olea Europaea (Olive) Fruit Extract, Citrus Aurantium Bergamia (Bergmot) Fruit Extract, Xanthan Gum, Sodium Carbomer, Propylene Glycol, Parfum, Linalool, Triethanolamine, Phenoxyethanol, Ethylhexylglycerin, PEG-40 Hydrogenated Castor Oil, Benzophenone-4, Disodium EDTA, Cl 14700, Cl 19140, Cl 60730.

1 comment:

Bijin Blair said...

LOL yeah you have to finish all of the body lotions in your stash first!

I keep forgetting that I'm on a no buy, I get tempted by everything! I was admiring some Japanese palettes and a fellow blogger had to remind me that I can only get it in November hahaa

Blog Widget by LinkWithin
Creative Commons License
This work is licenced under a Creative Commons Licence.