Jul 21, 2009

kit cosmetics Mineral Bronzer

Last week I've been busy with some things. I'm back now to review another product I got from my stint Down Under: kit cosmetics Mineral Bronzer Bronzed Up.

Bronzer, you said? Uhuh. Even I asked myself the question: what am I doing with a bronzer? (As a rule of thumb the Asian in me doesn't like to look "bronzed"...)

Answers:
- as eyeshadow on it's own.
- as eyeshadow base: apply allover eye-lids before applying eyeliner and/or other shade of eyeshadow.
- to define the areas under my cheekbones: contouring!
- to give a no-surgery nose-job to myself: apply 2 parallel horizontal stroke from the top to the bottom of my nose
- it has a mirror inside: great for doing touching up.
I've tried using it as a brow definer. Unfortunately the result wasn't that succesful due to the slight shimmer of the bronzer.

Verdict: as you can see from the above list, I love this multi-purpose mineral bronzer. Next I'm going to try using it as a lip tint! :)

Ingredients: Mica Cl 77019, Bismuth oxychloride Cl 77163, Octyldodecyl stearoyl stearate, Kaolin, Zinc stearate, Titanium dioxide Cl 77891, Caprylic/capric triglyceride, silica, zinc oxide Cl 77947, Dimethicone, Rosa canina (rose hip) seed extract, Tocopheryl acetate (vitamin E), Camellia sinensis (green tea) extract, Silk powder [+/-: iron oxides Cl 77491, Cl 77492, Cl 77499, Tin oxide Cl 77861].

No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin
Creative Commons License
This work is licenced under a Creative Commons Licence.