Jul 7, 2009

Sanctuary Spa Body Scrub

It has been about three years since I last used the Sanctuary Spa Body Scrub. I couldn't remember exactly what the scrub was like. Suffice to say I felt obliged to get it for "research" purposes. :)

"A gentle, exfoliating gel body scrub that can be used daily to rejuvenate, refine and smooth skin. Fragrant Patchouli, Orange Oil and natural Pumice work together to leave skin awakened, invigorated and sublimely soft with a natural glow."

The pumice grains (from "frothy volcanic rock") are gentle but effective enough to get rid of dead skin. It leaves my skin softer, though I can't see any "natural glow".

Like the rest of my favourite Sanctuary Spa products, it leaves a lingering gorgeous scent on my skin AND in the bathroom - very Spa-at-home feel.

Verdict: a lightly scented body scrub that does it's job. I'm happy with it, though it might be too gentle for people who are more used to a "rougher" body scrub.

Ingredients: Aqua (Water), Sodium laureth sulfate, Glycerin, Polyethylene, Pumice, Acrylates/C10-30 alkyl acrylate crosspolymer, Triethanolamine, PEG-40 hydrogenated castor oil, Parfum (Fragrance), Triethylene glycol, Benzyl alcohol, Propylene glycol, Magnesium nitrate, Magnesium chloride, Methylchloroisothiazolinone, Methylisothiazolinone, Hexyl cinnamal, Benzyl benzoate, Linalool, Limonene, Benzyl salicylate, Cl 15985 (Yellow 6), Cl 16035 (Red 40)

No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin
Creative Commons License
This work is licenced under a Creative Commons Licence.