Jul 3, 2009

Sanctuary Spa Body Milk Spray

"This refreshingly light milk spray quickly soothes and hydrates dry skin and leaves it delicately scented. Softening Milk Proteins are infused with nourishing Rosehip Seed and Sunflower Oils, calming Chamomile and protective Vitamin E for an instant all over moisturising boost."

The above blurb sucked me to buy Sanctuary Spa Body Milk Spray, hoping it would help to soothe my AC skin.

I love spray version of anything! This one makes it easier to moisturise the harder to reach parts of my body. After spraying I just have to massage my skin in circular motions to make sure everything is properly absorbed.

It's quite a good moisturising product, keeping the dryness at bay. Like mentioned before, I love the classic Sanctuary Spa scent anyway, so I love the scent. I don't really like the slightly greasy feel on my skin right after application. Thankfully the oily feel subsided as time goes by.

Verdict: lovely product, though I wish it could feel less oily upon application. Perhaps the oil needs a little time to be absorbed into the skin

Ingredients: Aqua (Water), Coco-caprylate/caprate, Glyceryl stearate, Ceteareth-20, Helianthus annuus (Sunflower) seed oil, Glycerin, Dicaprylyl carbonate, Parfum (Fragrance), Sodium lactate, Cetyl palmitate, Cetearyl alcohol, Ceteareth-12, Phenoxyethanol Rosa canina (Rosehip) fruit oil, Tocopheryl acetate, Panthenol, Methylparaben, Propylparaben, Propylenen glycol, Ethoxydiglycol, Lactic acid, Glucose, Chamomilla recutita (Matricaria) flower extract, Butylenen glycol, Hydrolyzed milk protein, Sodium hydroxide, Caramel, Sodium benzoate, Sodium citrate, Glycine, Potassium sorbate, Bisabolol, Hexyl cinnamal, Benzyl benzoate, Linalool, Limonene, Benzyl salicylate, Coumarin, Citral.

No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin
Creative Commons License
This work is licenced under a Creative Commons Licence.