Jul 29, 2009

Perfume Allergy!

Last week my skin had an allergic reaction to Juicy Couture's Viva La Juicy. There were times when I felt nauseous when I smelled certain type of perfumes, but my skin has never reacted to perfumes before.

At first I thought I was bitten by some midges. Then the pinky spots got bigger and turned into hives. I noticed that the hives were only on those places I sprayed the perfume on. Out of curiosity I sprayed the perfume on again a few days later. Bad move, more hives appeared on my skin!

Good thing it was only a tester vial, I'd be even more upset if I had bought a big bottle of it. I don't really like the scent anyway, I prefer the original Juicy Couture.

Out of curiosity I googled "Viva La Juicy" and "allergic reaction". I'm pleased to say I'm not the only one who's allergic to it. I wonder which ingredient is the culprit...

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

But the bottle is so pretty.......

Music said...

Don't judge a perfume by it's bottle! LOL. :D

Kitty Stampede said...

the scent wasn't meant to be, i suppose.

hehe...the owl as a cat is just supposed to be funny...it is wrong..hahaha.

Anonymous said...

I haven't tried this one Music. I'm sure if it gives you hives, I would be the same. Thanks for the review :)

Blog Widget by LinkWithin
Creative Commons License
This work is licenced under a Creative Commons Licence.