Jun 30, 2009

Sanctuary Spa 12 - Hour Moisturising Shower Cream

Some Christmases ago I received a big bag full of Sanctuary Spa goodies from hubby. Since then I've been a big fan. I even "smuggled" some amongst our household goods shipment when we moved to NZ and OZ. Now that we're back in UK I've started collecting/using them again. So far I'm sticking to their classic fragrance as it was my favourite. I might try their other fragrances once I've finished my current "loot" (hubby's word for my skincare/beauty stuffs).

12 - Hour Moisturising Shower Cream is supposed to "Cleanse, soften and lock in moisture for 12 hours with nourishing shea butter, softening sunflower oil and protective vitamin E".

At the moment it's my most favourite shower cream. Firstly, because it doesn't irritate nor dry out my AC skin (yup: After Chickenpox still...). Secondly, because I love the beautiful scent - reminds me of spa treatments on exotic holidays. Thirdly, because even though it contains sunflower seed oil and shea butter, it doesn't leave a messy/oily gloop allover the bath after I've had my shower. Fourthly, because it's an affordable luxurious treat, perfect for credit crunch time. :)

Verdict: it's no. 1 on my list of "favourite shower things". Fussy me is still in love with Sanctuary Spa products, definitely!

Ingredients: Aqua (Water), Helianthus annuus (Sunflower) seed oil, Sodium trideceth sulfate, Butyrospermum parkii (Shea butter), Glycerin, Sodium chloride, Sodium lauroamphoacetate, Cocamide MEA, Parfum (Fragrance), Tocopheryl acetate, Guar gum, Guar hydroxypropyltrimonium chloride, Citric acid, Benzyl salicylate, Linalool, Benzyl benzoate, Hexyl cinnamal, Limonene, Disodium EDTA, Magnesium nitrate, Methylisothiazolinone, Methylchloroisothiazolinone, Magnesium chloride.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I guess it's Summer over there? So you've had two Summer's Music?
An Australian one and an English one.
I guess the English one would be more milder than an Aussie one?

Blog Widget by LinkWithin
Creative Commons License
This work is licenced under a Creative Commons Licence.