Aug 29, 2009

Swisspers Soothing Cucumber Eye and Face Pads

Whenever I see those eye pads that look like cucumber slices I wondered whether they work better than real cucumber as sometimes I used cold cucumber slices to soothe my tired eyes. So I tried Swisspers Soothing Cucumber Eye and Face Pads, a product from an Australian brand that's made in Korea (according to the packaging).

Swisspers claims that the pads are "Perfect for soothing tired eyes... Providing a no-fuss way to revitalise your eyes, simply place the pads on your eyelids for 10-15 minutes while you relax and enjoy the natural aroma of cucumber."

They soothed my tired eyes a tiny winy bit, without any noticeable difference on the puffiness. I've tried to treat them like I would treat cucumbers: chill them in the fridge before using them on my eyes. It didn't seem to change the temperature of the pad though. I didn't try putting them on my whole face though. In general, it's a so-so product, I think they're a little frivolous...

Verdict: I wish they could feel cooler (temperature wise) on my eyes!

Ingredients: Water (Aqua), Glycerin, Butylene Glycol, Witch Hazel Extract (Hamamelis Virginiana), Gourd (Cucurbitaceae), Chamomile Extract (Anthemis Nobilis), Cucumber Extract (Cucumis Sativus), Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice Extract, Dipotassium Glycyrrhizate, Polysorbate 80, Allantoin, Disodium EDTA, Methylparaben, Phenoxyethanol, Fragrance (Parfum).

No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin
Creative Commons License
This work is licenced under a Creative Commons Licence.