Jun 24, 2009

4 Reasons I Hate Summer

1. The sun starts shining at 4am.
2. The birds start chirping loudly at 4am.
3. Result: I wake up at 4am.
4. Feeling tired and grotty the whole day.
(plus having horrible hayfever as a result of living in the countryside)

If anyone is going to suggest I use eye patch/black out curtains/ear plugs, thanks for your concern. No offense, they don't work. Reasons:
1. I've tried ear plugs & eye patch. They're very uncomfortable.
2. I'm staying at a room at PIL's house. Can't change the curtains. Even suggesting I buy and hang my own curtain instead might cause more stress to others and more relationship problems. I don't want to be blamed or be held responsible for any health related problems suffered by others because of it.

Yes, I'm stressed out. Very. Plenty of reasons. It's difficult to stay positive when people around you are being negative and not being supportive. I don't like it when I can't control what's happening around me. Unfortunately I can't seem to speak my mind about things that really matters. I'm gagged and bound by duty to withhold my thoughts, otherwise I'll be accused of all sort of things. Even when I try to defend myself my thoughts don't seem to matter. Once accused as guilty, always guilty. The people pleaser in me doesn't help either.

What do I do when I wake up at 4am?
1. Read the Bible.
2. Pray to God so things get better soon.
3. Praying for vindication and restitution.
4. Blogging, because I might wake everyone else up if I were to do other things.

Well, I have to remember that I'm a positive person, I refuse to be defeated and be conformed to negativity. Though it's difficult not to at the moment.

Thinking about it, actually I have a lavender pillow patch that I used in OZ. I'll try using it tonight, so I can sleep better.
P.S. One positive thing: thank God for my cyber-friends in the Southern Hemisphere. The time difference makes it perfect for "talking time". :)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

All I can say is..."it's character building". There are far worse things in the world that could happen to you. You could get swine flu...LOL

Blog Widget by LinkWithin
Creative Commons License
This work is licenced under a Creative Commons Licence.