Jun 15, 2009

I Dreamed A Dream

... of building a harpsichord with my own hands. Using a kit, like the one sold on this webpage. 7 years on, I realized that I've almost abandoned that dream. Having no place I can call "home" isn't helping either.


I've told hubby that when he's "rich and not that famous" I'd like him to buy me a real pipe organ for home use. After all, in the past I've made a living playing pipe organ for all sorts of occasions. Nerdy but can be good money, as organists are supposed to be a dying breed. :)

Now I'm inspired to build a pipe organ instead after reading about people who have built their own pipe organ (see here and here). I admire what they've done. Perhaps sometime in the future I could try doing it...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hope your dream comes true. I must find my dream book and see what it means.

Blog Widget by LinkWithin
Creative Commons License
This work is licenced under a Creative Commons Licence.