Jun 23, 2009

Elemis Tri-Enzyme Resurfacing Facial Wash

My love affair with Elemis started some years ago when I received a gift pack full of wonderful products.

When we first moved to OZ I had a withdrawal symptom. When the brand finally made it to Perth Myer, I "stalked" the counter to the extent that all the sales assistants knew me quite well by the time I left Perth. Enough said. :)

In the past I've found "resurfacing products" too harsh for my skin. Thus I was quite reluctant to try Elemis Tri-Enzyme Resurfacing Facial Wash. When I finally did, I was surprised by how mild it was. The SA said that it won't remove makeup, so I tried using it in the mornings.

This facial wash lathers well, a little bit goes a long way. The skin around my mouth gets irritated whenever I used too much of it. The resurfacing effect is barely noticeable, I like the texture of the cleanser on my skin.

So far I've gone through 2 travel size (50ml). As you know I've just recovered from chicken pox, my skin is still a bit tender. Unfortunately this product is too strong for my skin at the moment. So I'm putting it aside until my skin gets better.

Verdict: a good morning cleanser, to be used sparingly.

Ingredients: Water (Aqua), Sodium Lauroyl Sarcosinate, Blycerin, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Acrylates Copolymer, Polysorbate 20, Glycol Distearate, Sodium Lactate, Coco-Glucoside, Xanthan Gum, Orbignya Oleifera Seed Oil, Galactoarabinan, Papain, Moringa Pterygosperma Seed Extract, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea Butter), Protease, Subtilisin, Poria Cocos Root Extract, Tromethamine, Glyceryl Oleate, Dicaprylyl Ether, Phenoxyethanol, Lauryl Alcohol, Benzyl Alcohol, Fragrance (Parfum), Glyceryl Stearate, Methylparaben, Disodium EDTA, Propylene Glycol, Behenyl Alcohol, Butylparaben, Ethylparaben, Isobutylparaben, Propylparaben, Hydrogenated Castor Oil, Stearyl Alcohol

No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin
Creative Commons License
This work is licenced under a Creative Commons Licence.