Jan 31, 2009

Heatwave and Mint Choc Chip

So far I've tried to do (or automatically scheduled) 5 articles/week. This one is an exception, in honour of friends on the other side of Australia who've been suffering severe heat in the past few days.

To my lovely friends in Singapore, Malaysia, and Indonesia, we're officially hotter than you guys! UK, USA, Canada, and China, I envy you. Enjoy the chill! My apology if I haven't mentioned your country. You're welcome to join the party! Hehehe...

It's mint and it's chocolate. It's cold and it's fluffy. 2 litre tub of Bulla Creamy Classics Mint Choc Chip made with fresh full cream dairy milk. I bought this as hubby is a huge fan of anything edible that contains chocolates and mints. I find it too creamy for my liking. Not minty enough. Waxy chocolate chips. Too much E numbers. Hubby can finish the rest.

Verdict: Musically Disadvantaged (= not for me).


Ingredients:
Fresh whole milk, fresh cream, liquid sugar (sugar, water), milk solids non fat, compound chocolate flake (4%) (sugar, vegetable fat, cocoa, skim milk powder, emulsifier (soy lecithin), flavours) maltodextrin (from maize), emulsifier (vegetable origin) (471), vegetable gums (413,407), peppermint flavour, colour (102,133,160(b)). Contains 10.5% milk fat by weight in ice cream. Contains soy and wheat products.

No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin
Creative Commons License
This work is licenced under a Creative Commons Licence.